- 4th International Conference on
GeoAdvances 2017 (ISPRS Workshop on
Multi-dimensional & Multi-scale Spatial Data Modeling)
has been held by 3DGIRG in Safranbolu, on 14-15
October 2017. Click for the
The papers have been
ISPRS Annals and
- As 3DGIRG, we have organized Turkish-German 3D Spatial Information Technologies Workshop. It has been held in Safranbolu, from 13 to 14 December 2014. Please click here for detailed information. And click here for the photos.
Terms of References:
- Promote the research on the development of 3D Geo-Informatics applications.
- Promote the research on the development of multi-dimensional GIS (e.g. true 3-Dimensional GIS).
- Promote the research on various aspects of 3D Geo-Informatics applications, especially the theory, algorithms, and database.
- Develop methodology for 3D GIS and multidimensional GIS data processing, spatial and analytical operations, and data management.
- Develop methodology and algorithms for dynamic operations in 3D Geo-Informatics applications.
- Promote research on the design and development of databases for dynamic and multi-dimensional GIS.
- Promote the applications of dynamic and multi-dimensional GIS.
- Promote the research on mobile data model and the related scientific techniques and algorithms.
- Promote and collaborate with 3D Location-based Services (LBS) community.
- Enhance the collaboration with the communities of “Spatial Data Handling” and “Computational Geometry”.
3D Geo-Informatics Research Group (3DGIRG) in one of the weekly meeting